TITAN COMPANY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAN COMPANY

Organized & Fun PVE Battles / Tactical & Competitive PVP / Semi-Professional Gamers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding Beta Weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murdokk
Admin
Murdokk

Regarding Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Beta Weekend   Regarding Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:22 am

For those of you who don't know, Red 5 Studios will be conducting a "Stress Test" from Friday(11/9/2012) 7:00 PM PST until Sunday(11/11/2012). The end schedule is not yet known, but you will be seeing swarms if not hundreds of new players running about Copacabana and beyond.

If you don't know what the Firefall "Beta Weekend" is, read all about it here: http://www.firefallthegame.com/betaweekends/

This is a great opportunity to recruit members and generally just help out new players in the process. If they end up purchasing a Founder's Pack and joining TCo? Even better. Our goal is to assist the Red 5 Devs, assist new players and making sure everyone(us included) is having fun.

Today wasn't such a great turnout due to it starting at a really late time(7 PM PST), but that's okay, it was to be expected. It is what it is.

We are still going to resume Operations time at the usual time frame (2 PM to 8PM PST) tomorrow or earlier if we get enough people logged on. Even today, with the glitch in the spawn rate with mobs, we still managed to make the first day fun for everyone. That is always the goal. Hopefully the Devs look into this and fix it up and yield us some better, more exciting fights to show the new players around tomorrow.

Other than that, today was another smooth ride. Keep it up everyone! And don't forget to practice, practice and practice!
Back to top Go down
https://tcogamers.board-directory.net
Danrjo

Danrjo

PostSubject: Your off days   Regarding Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:38 am

Could I run with you guys on your off days in some pvp been getting really bored. My friends don't seem to be logging on much anymore I need to make some new ones but I feel like an outsider some what. Its pry partially me that makes it that way. I really like the vibe of the army though and will be rooting for you guys in your tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Murdokk
Admin
Murdokk

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Beta Weekend   Regarding Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Danrjo wrote:
Could I run with you guys on your off days in some pvp been getting really bored. My friends don't seem to be logging on much anymore I need to make some new ones but I feel like an outsider some what. Its pry partially me that makes it that way. I really like the vibe of the army though and will be rooting for you guys in your tournaments.

For sure, Dan.

Don't hesitate to ask any of us to roll in PvP with you the next time you are online.
Back to top Go down
https://tcogamers.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Beta Weekend   Regarding Beta Weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Beta Weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TITAN COMPANY :: News & Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: